Find relief at our Burlington acupuncture clinic
Oakville Acupuncture and TCM specializes in the renewal and rebalancing of your own vital healing energy through traditional Chinese acupuncture therapy.
A healing combination of both ancient and modern remedies.
Offering personalized, holistic treatments derived from ancient Chinese remedies, our treatments integrate and compliment any conventional therapy you may already be receiving and provides immediate relief for many ailments and conditions.
Oakville Acupuncture and TCM: complete relief for body – mind – spirit.
Our team of qualified practitioners focuses on strengthening the body, mind and spirit of each patient and on relieving or entirely healing various chronic conditions that may include, but are not limited to:
- Neurological problems (headaches, migraines, neuralgia, sleep disorders)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (sciatica, back pain, arthritis)
- Psychological conditions (addiction, smoking, depression, phobias, anxiety)
- Cardiovascular disorders (high blood pressure, angina, poor circulation)
- Respiratory conditions (asthma, sinusitis, Hay fever and more)
- Digestive disorders (ulcers, liver an gall bladder problems, gastritis, diarrhea)
- Gynecological disorders (infertility, painful menstruation, menopausal symptoms)
- Skin conditions (eczema dermatitis, psoriasis, herpes, acne)
- Sport injuries
- Eye injuries
Relieve pain and restore your health in our comfortable Burlington clinic.
Some conditions may require a series of treatments in order to fully resolve the symptoms related to a long standing health issue. Acupuncture sessions are offered to our Burlington clientele in a relaxed and welcoming environment and on a payment plan that allows patients the full benefit of ongoing therapy, essential for extended and permanent relief. Please call our office for further information and a free consultation at (905) 842-3370.